Read the latest news and analysis on potential 2024 Presidential candidates from Matt O’Hern, the owner and publisher of 2024field.com. Mr. O’Hern funds this entire website and its hosting with his own income.
Since 2004, O’Hern has worked with political campaigns in roles ranging from nationwide digital marketing for Presidential campaigns to door-to-door canvassing at the local level. On the news end, O’Hern’s experience includes political news reporting and editing for various news publications in Florida since 2005. O’Hern graduated from Samford University in Birmingham, AL with a degree in journalism and a minor in political science.
If you notice any inaccuracies or a fact that needs to be checked, please contact Matt by emailing him at [email protected]
2024Field.com was created to inform and update voters on both sides of the aisle about the latest developments surrounding sitting and former politicians who have shown indications of interest in a 2024 candidacy.
Due to the public’s familiarity with both the Biden administration and Trump administration, much of the of commentary, analysis and news coverage on this site will focus on potential candidates, rather than singular focus Joe Biden and Donald Trump rematch. Potential candidates include, but are not limited to:
• Florida Governor Ron DeSantis
• Former Vice President Mike Pence
• Former South Carolina Governor Nikki Haley
• South Carolina Senator Tim Scott
• Arkansas Governor Asa Hutchinson
• Former First Lady Michelle Obama
• Former CIA Director Mike Pompeo
• South Dakota Senator Kristi Noem
• Nebraska Senator Ben Sasse
• Texas Representative Dan Crenshaw
• Maryland Governor Larry Hogan
• Former New Jersey Governor Chris Christie
• New York Congresswoman Alexandria Ocasio Cortez
• Virginia Governor Glenn Youngkin
•California Governor Gavin Newsom
• Minnesota Senator Amy Klobuchar
• New Jersey Senator Corey Booker